Statement Jewellery – Five Names to Know
Ask a woman about her best friends and it'd always be jewellery, make-up and handbags, in that very order. Well, at least for me, they are. Classic pieces in gold and silver is what excite me in general. I'm sure there would be a lot of you who can relate to this. You know your look is incomplete without accessories but accessories and jewellery is not only limited to precious metals and expensive pieces.
Statement jewellery is the 'It' thing in accessorising today. The fashion world is full of statement jewelry pieces and finding the ones that totally match up to your style standards is a task. We, at BM, thought to give your search for your favourite piece a little direction and listed down 5 online brands for statment jewellery that goes in-sync with your style statement. And the best part is, all of these are run and managed by beautiful women.
1. Pipa+Bella– Exceptionally unique and contemporary designs, this portal tops our list, whenever our jewellery cravings rule our minds. Be it the latest sensation 'Choker' or their pretty midi rings, this portal has a wide variety of beautiful pieces that just steal your hearts in one go. Run by pretty woman, Shruti Pandya, this website makes sure that you don't dig a hole in your pockets.
2. Style Fiesta– When style blogger Masoom Minawala started off her own label of fashion and style jewellery, the industry had expected it to be one of the superlatives in fashion accessories game. And when you visit this site, you'd know, they all were thinking right. Be it chokers and statement neck pieces, or accessories like watches and sunglasses, this site does apt justice to your search. And with price tags showing as low as 299 INR, this site becomes a BM's favourite too.
3. Zariin– Sisters do it the best; Mamta and Vidhi Gupta prove this quote to be true with their venture into online shopping portal for statement jewellery, Zariin. Bold, unique and sophisticated designs give an awesome introduction to this portal. Priced at a medium yet affordable range, Zariin becomes a favourite name amongst the fashion forward females. Zariin's statement rings and sleek silver plated jewellery are a rage.
4. Vivat– Distance is just a word for 'partners-in-beautiful-crime' Devangee and Shruti. Their statement jewellery venture Vivat is known for larger-than-life metallic pieces at pocket friendly prices. This newbie name in jewellery is operated from Muscat and Mumbai and is going places for its tribal style designs in silver touch. They have a website under construction as of now, and currently selling through their Facebook store with a worldwide shipping option.
5. Eesha Zaveri– If you're a statement earrings fan, Eesha Zaveri label must be your favourite website to shop from. Contemporary designs made in metal, silver plating and brass with semi-precious stones detailing make this label go towards niche. If minimalistic trend is what you like follow, these earrings would speak volumes for your style statement. We simply love the silver jewellery collection by this name.
DISCLAIMER: A Collabotaion/pertnership with Nakturnal, U.S. and Blah and More