SATURDAY: Shopping Style Guide
Shopping style Mantra
Saturday; A tired week ends and you definitely need to revive yourself for the upcoming one. And what’s a better way to spend your day in some ‘Retail Therapy’ with your besties? Blessed, it sounds. Here is your style guide to a stylish and comfortable ‘Saturday shopping Spree (aka S3)’.
- Revealing Dresses are a complete ‘No’; after all you don’t want to get the look of someone who was dressed up for a party but landed up on this planet accidentally.
- Avoid wearing Heels. shopping involves a lot of strolling. It is obvious that you would search stores after stores in search of your destination. How do we know that? You really do not want to hear it..yeah? 😉
- The size of your bag should be medium. Not too big to carry easily and also not too small to be hanging uselessly on your bum. It should carry the necessary saviors for you to enjoy the day. READ: blahandmore.com/handbag-saviors/
Get The Style:
- Silk Scarf – Louis Vuitton, Price on Request
- Loose Fit Sheer Shirt – Mango, 2790 INR
- Sunglasses – Calvin Klein, 5450 INR
- Faux Leather Handbag – Promod, 2500 INR pprox..
- Super Stretch Medium Wash Straight Fit Denim Jeans – Zara, 2390 INR
- Black Gloss Bracelet Wrist Watch – Skagen, 10,796 INR
- Flat Ballerina Shoes – Charles and Keith, 2500 INR pprox..
Where to Shop:
Online retailers – Jabong, Fashion and you, Myntra
Retail and Online Brand Outlets – Mango, Promod, Calvin Klein, Charles and Keith, Louis Vuitton
Trends to look for:
- Tan Accessories
- Rolled-up Denim Jeans
- Over-sized Sunglasses
More on Style:
1. Hair Style: A High-rise bun or ponytail. You can use styling gels and get your hair in place throughout the day.
Learn more on Hairstyles:
2. Lips: Since your look is subtle, you can experiment with colors on your lips. Try bright shades like Pink and Orange to grab the attention. But while using these colors for your pout, always make sure that the rest of your face should reflect nude beauty.
For More on Make-up Trends: blahandmore.com/beautify-yourself-make-up-trends-for-aw12/
3. Nails: Nail-art is the latest trend to grab a class-apart style. You can try different nail-art styles according to your choice and occasion.
Read More on Nail-Arts:
Giraffe Nail Art: blahandmore.com/giraffe-spot-nail-art/
Caviar Nail Art: blahandmore.com/caviar-nails-the-latest-trend-in-nail-art/