A Lazy Girls’ Make-up Hacks
Make-up and women go hand in hand. When applied properly and used in right proportions, make-up makes a woman look younger and more attractive highlighting her features and personality better than ever. Every Indian woman is beautiful, but there are some clever beauty tricks that each one of us yearn for. This is just the space. All it will take is your regular beauty products but you are going to see them in a whole different light.
Top 8 beauty hacks:
- Having a non-smudged kajal throughout the day is every woman’s desire. If your favorite kohl pencil is prone to smudging, then top it off with a layer of liquid or gel eyeliner, after applying and it will remain set throughout the day.
Create a little drama by using a different shade of eyeliner. Lakme White Delight Absolute Gel Addict is an apt choice.
- If you want your lipstick to stay a little longer than usual, apply a coat of your favorite lipstick shade and dab your lips with a tissue. Followed by applying another coat.
Alternatively, fill your lips with a liner of your choice and then apply one coat of the lipstick.
BM Loves: Colorbar Take Me As I Am collection and L’Oreal Paris Nutrishine lipshades.
- Don’t forget to match the blush with the lipstick. Maybelline dream touch and Coloressence blushers work like magic on the skin.
- Compacts are a must-have in a woman’s bag. They are great for setting the make-up and touch ups.
Make-up Quickie– Set the base, apply kajal, and then set your foundation again, and you’ll stay touched up for the rest of the day.
- If you are new to foundations and feel they make you look artificial, then mix a dollop with your regular day cream or moisturizer. Mixing foundation with moisturizer also keeps skin well hydrated throughout the day, giving coverage at the same time. L’Oreal Paris Matte Morphose Souffle or Accessorize foundation with honey are good options.
- Cleanse the skin at night and apply a toner to close open pores. Toner is beneficial for acne prone skin as well. Also, don’t underestimate the power of night creams as they help in ridding your skin of grey cells as well as renewal of new ones.
- If you want your mascara to last long, rub your eyelashes with a little petroleum jelly, and then start coating them with mascara. Make sure to go for good brands to prevent them from shedding like Revlon mascara or MTV Muah mascara. Just a touch of eyelash curler, and you’re done!
- Last but not the least, you hairstyle plays a great part in making your make-up look impeccable. Straighten them or curl your tresses with the help of versatile and innovative hair styling products. Most online shopping websites offer hair styling appliances like Philips hair straightener, curlers and straightening irons at discounted rates.