From My Closet – REBELLIOUS CHIC
Ours is a rebellious generation. From breaking the conservative systems of dowry and early marriages to women attaining higher posts then men- we are a generation bringing the change in the society today. Eventually, this had influenced our day to day work habits, culture and expression of thoughts. Among them, the most crucial being the way we dress.
I believe the thoughts in our minds definitely reciprocate our way of dressing. So, this time BM brings you a rebellious chic right from my closet.
· Leather is a must-have in the wardrobe. From jackets to bags, from leather pants to boots, leather products give you a sense of confidence and bold look which eventually shows in your attitude too.
· Biker Jackets are something that you may refer to as the signature style of rebels. A well-fitted black leather jacket with studs over it and zippers reflects your ideology of living life on the edge.
· Tan and Brown colors have been synonyms of furrowers. Adding onto your look, what say about a tanned messenger bag with frills over. Feel like a hippie, yet a rebel.
· NAILS– A hint of gothic makeup brings the bold face outside. Use black nail color that shine well. Nail art keeps the element of chic well adhered to your rebel style.
· GOLD ACCESSORIES. After all, you haven’t lost the feeling of looking beautiful and being a chic. Pairing up your rugged look with gold accessories in the neck and handcuffs adds to the sharpness making it sexier.
· HAIR– Go for messy buns over the top of your head. Alternatively, you can also leave your hair all open and carry a lot of fringes over the face. Also, pure black hair color deepens the look in you.
· EYES– Use of black eye shadows and thick liners to show off black eyes and create mystery about your looks is a tricky yet successful way.
· LIPS– If your black lip color would look too gothic, you can always go for the transparent lip-glosses that make your lips shine when light reflects on. Easy and rebellious.
GET THE STYLE
- Messenger Bag by Zara Rs. 1790/-
- Black Nail color by Chanel Rs. 1450/-
- Night Glow watch by Swatch Rs. 11,695/-
- Biker Jacket by Zara Rs. 11,990/-
- Boots by Zara Rs. 5990/-
- Chains by Top shop Rs. 1500/-
- Sunglasses by Gucci Rs. 8100/-
WHERE TO SHOP
Online- Myntra, Top Shop
Zara, Chanel, Swatch, Gucci, Hugo Boss and Vero Moda.
TRENDS TO LOOK FOR
- Leather Pants and accessories
- Gold chains and handcuffs